You will find more details in the manual supplied with the software.
– New interface,
– Managing the “.rtfd” format on Macintosh: rtf format with image (only Mac OS),
– The stamps can be renumbered. There are 2 ways to renumber the stamps :
- Dynamically: by inserting or removing a stamp in a page. When inserting a stamp, if the stamp is identical to the previous one and the following, and if the counter to use is greater than the previous counter and lower than the counter of the following stamps, the following stamps are renumbered: Example: stamp 1 On page 1, stamp 2 on page 3, counter fixed with 2 and insert on page 2, the next counter is renumbered to 3. When deleting, the following stamps are renumbered as well.
- Using the “Renumber Stamps” command in the Edit menu. In this case, a window allows you to specify from which page, until which page, the type of stamp concerned and the counter to
– Fixed an issue that could affect the numbering of parts from the document list
– Mac and Windows: Some interface improvements
– Windows: fixed an issue that could prevent proper operation on some machines, depending on the video card.
– Minor corrections and improvements following migration to 64 bits (List of pieces, …)
– Windows: add an option to not check the presence of the Office suite. In this case, converting Office documents to pdf is impossible
– Windows : the size of generated pdf files is reduced.
– Minor Fixes and improvements
– Updater 64 bits
– Corrections in the external link, broken since version 2.0
- Minor Fixes.
- 64 bits version
- General improvements in the generation of pdf documents, mainly under Windows,
- Fixed an encoding problem in the generation of the custom “Bordereau.rtf” file,
- Documents window: It is now possible to drag and drop files of type “Image” directly in the list, they will be converted automatically into a PDF file,
- In Windows, in the Documents window, you can drag and drop Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). If the Office suite is installed, the files will be automatically converted to a PDF file,
- Preferences: Added “Advanced” panel with some additional settings, to allow greater flexibility. These settings allow a certain acceleration in the processing of documents, and a lower memory consumption, to process more documents simultaneously.
- Separation and indexing window: It is now possible to control more precisely the generation of the files, ie the individual buffered files, the summary file including all the stamped parts, the Borderau .rtf file and the file. txt. In addition, it is possible to add a page numbering on the generated files.
- Indexing window, from the document window: It is now possible to control the generation of files more precisely, ie the individual files stamped, the summary file including all the stamped parts, the Borderau file. rtf and the .txt file. In addition, it is possible to add a page numbering on the generated files.
- The prefix setting to be used for naming parts (separate according to buffers and indexing) is possible via preferences.
- Improvements in command line management,
- Compatibility with MacOS 10.14 ( Mojave ).
- Windows : Slight optimizations and improvements in page rendering
- Documents List.rtf : Change in the document list « marker» : _ListePièces is replaced by _ListePieces (without accent).
- This change brings greater compatibility with word processors and avoids encoding problems.
- At the first launch of the program in version 1.7.4, the new document list is copied:
- Windows : AppData/Roaming/fr.PdfStamper.PdfStamper
- Mac : Library/Application support/fr.PdfStamper.PdfStamper
- Windows: Reduce the size of generated Pdf files
- Document List.rtf: the « Document List » can include images which will be preserved during the production. The RTF file must use ANSI 1252 encoding (default on Windows).
Macintosh version: WARNING, do not modify the original document with TextEdit which does not recognize the images in the rtf format, but only with a word processor (MS Word, Open Office, …) Also, do not modify the encoding of the document (ANSI 1252).
- Windows: the customizable « Document List » is now in the folder Users / UserName / AppData / Roaming / fr.PdfStamper.PdfStamper
- Minor Fixes and optimisations
- Minor Fixes and optimisations
- Macintosh : compatibility with Sierra et High Sierra.
- Preferences : Add a panel « External Link » : It is a complete module for sending stamped documents to a predefined destination, such as a folder, a ftp server, or an application.
- Especially for French lawyers : Preferences: Added checkbox “Use PJ_”. In this case, the rules for naming parts are modified in PJ1_PartName1, PJ2_PartName2, PJ3_PartName3, etc … (State Council Directive).
- Document list window : add a checkbox »Page 1 ». When used, only the first page of document is stamped,
- Document list window : add a button « Merge and Index ». It stamps each document, then merges, indexes and generates a « Document list »,
- Macintosh : you can use a « Quartz Filter » when saving documents.
- Minor fixes…
- Menu View : View Contents, View Thumbnails, View Table of Contents,
- Add an Invisible Stamp (which allow, for example, to index a previously stamped document),
- While in Demo version, a text is inserted on documents,
- New Update Process, with automatic installation of new version.
- Some fixes…
- Stamp prefix and suffix can be displayed in windows,
- When splitting documents according to the stamps, the documents titles can be fixed according to the stamps counter,
- Those two new options are adjustable in the preference window.
- Stamps can be ordered in the Stamp window using “Drag and Drop” in the list,
- Right-Clic ( Control Clic ) in the list of documents in the Stamp and Split window.
- Stamp and Split : a “Document List “in .rtf format is created
- Stamp and Split : A Pdf File, with a table of contents is created
- Stamp and Split : Document’s number can be precised
- MacOS : Compatibility Mavericks et Yosemite
- Manual in English and French
- Documents list : the Add button allows you to select multiple documents
- Pictures to pdf window: the add button allows you to select multiple documents
- Minor fixes
- Extract pages from a PDF document from the Documents list
- Tooltips on buttons in the document window and the Documents list
- Revision of the Update process
- Transformation jpeg, tiff, png and bmp to pdf
- Waiting Window while processing documents
- Fusion of documents in the Document list
- Stamps Library : “Export Stamp” and “Import Stamp”
- Keyboard equivalents
- Stamps Library
- Rotate Pages
- Deleting pages
- Management of annotations
- Management of the command line
- First published version